Whenever you visit our website, we will collect some information from you automatically simply by you visiting and navigating through the site, and some voluntarily when you submit information using a form on the website, utilize the Live Chat feature on our website, enroll in or subscribe to our newsletter or marketing communications, request information, or use any of the other interactive portions of our website. Through this website, we will collect information that can identify you and/or your activity.
Additionally, whenever you communicate, interact, or do business with us online, [or apply for a position of employment,] we will be collecting personal information from you or about you in the course of our interactions or dealings with you. We do not, however, collect from or about any Website visitor any sensitive personal information (also known as personally identifiable information) such as social security numbers, driver’s license numbers, financial account numbers, or medical information.
Collection of Personal Information
The Company collects the following categories of personal information about visitors to our website:
- Personal Identifiers & Contact Information, including, but not limited to, first name, last name, email address, phone number, and any personal information you provide to us through the “Contact Us” form on our website.
- Internet Network Activity, including, but not limited to, the date and time of your visit to this website; webpages visited; links clicked on the website; browser ID; browser type; device ID; operating system; form information downloaded; domain name from which our site was accessed; search history; and cookies.
- Mobile Device Data, information collected when you navigate, access or use and of our websites via mobile device, including device type, software type.
Business Purposes for Which We May Use Your Personal Information
- To fulfill or meet the purpose for which you provided the information.
- To contact you by email, telephone calls, mail, or other equivalent forms of communication regarding updates or informative communications related to the services or other information you requested or asked the Company to provide to you.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
The Company does not share your personal information with any third party, unless required to do so by law or government agency, for the purpose of defending or prosecuting legal claims, or with service providers/vendors that process, collect or store this information for the benefit of the Company and that are restricted from using or disclosing the information outside the scope of the services they provide to the Company.
Sale of Personal Information
We do NOT and will not sell your personal information in exchange for monetary or other valuable consideration, including the data of any minors.
Protection of Your Personal Information
We use reasonable and appropriate measures to safeguard the information you submitted to us through the Website or that we received about you through the Website, including:
- We keep automatically collected data and voluntarily collected data separate at all times.
- We use commercially reasonable tools and techniques to protect against unauthorized access to our systems.
- We restrict access to private information to those who need such access in the course of their duties for us.
You agree by using this Website that you understand that no transmission of information over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. If you do not want to transmit information to us because we cannot and do not guarantee it will be 100% secure during its transmission, you agree that you will not submit personally identifiable information through the Website.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include administering e-mail services and running special promotions. Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose. Subscribers or site visitors will never receive unsolicited e-mail messages from vendors working on our behalf.
In the event we sell or transfer a particular portion of our business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets transferred as part of the transaction. If substantially all of our assets are acquired, consumer information may be transferred as part of the acquisition.
Compliance with Law and Safety
We may disclose specific personal information based on a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect our employees or the public.
- Provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features
- Compile data about website traffic and how users use the website to offer a better website experience
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set if they do not want web services to collect information about their online activity. We do not respond to DNT signals.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information on the website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at the email address below.
We do not target, market to, or offer our products or services to consumers outside of the United States. You agree not to submit your personally identifiable information through the website if you reside outside the United States. If we become aware that a person residing inside the European Economic Area, European Union, Great Britain, or Switzerland has submitted their personal information to us, we will delete it.
Consent to Terms and Conditions
Questions About the Policy
**This policy was last updated in April 2023.